Accident Reports

You can purchase your accident report at the City Hall, 202 3rd Ave. East, if they occur within the city limits.


When you come to the City Hall to pick up an accident report, I will asked you the following questions.

  1. Did the accident happen in the city limits of Oneonta?

  2. Did the accident happen on the highway or parking lot?

  3. What date did the accident happen?

  4. Who is the person who had the accident?

All these questions will help me locate your accident report quickly.

If you pay with cash or check with proper id, the accident report will cost $10 each.  If you pay with a credit or debit card the report will cost $13 each.

If the accident happen outside the city limits and the county wrote the report up, contact the Blount County Sheriff's Office at 205-625-4127.

If the accident happen outside the city limits and a state trooper wrote the report up go online to the Alabama Department of Public Safety.

Incidents Report you get from the Police Department.

The City of Oneonta is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the web sites that have links here. Please contact us with any concerns or comments.